CEMML’s environmental compliance experts have extensive experience addressing air, water, hazardous materials, toxic waste, and solid waste regulations in a timely and legally defensible manner.
Environmental Compliance Services
Clean Water Act Programs
- Construction site inspections, permit review, stormwater outfall inspections and monitoring, stormwater infrastructure condition assessments.
- Development of stormwater pollution prevention community outreach materials and protocols.
- Infrastructure GIS review, reconciliation, and field verification.
- Stormwater and wastewater monitoring review and analysis.
- Post-construction stormwater management.
- Clean Water Act section 404 permitting through US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Clean Water Act Program compliance reviews and recommendations for installations.
Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
- Expertise in hazardous materials management, hazardous waste stream management, pollution prevention, and recycling programs.
- Waste stream characterization.
- Environmental compliance training and inspection program development and implementation.
- Creation of effective management plans and strategies.
- Camera inspection of stormwater lines.
- Lead paint and asbestos program management.
- Clean Air Act program and permit management.
- Safe Drinking Water Act program management
Latest CEMML Stories
Growing up in Fort Collins, Nate Kettle always knew he wanted to go to Colorado State University. With his military service background, he was immediately drawn to CEMML which allowed him to visualize a future
A new edition of an important handbook for supporting biodiversity on Department of Defense lands is available. “Conserving Biodiversity on Military Lands: A Guide for Natural Resource Managers” first appeared in 1996, produced by The Nature Conservancy. In 2008, The Nature Conservancy and NatureServe released an updated edition. Now, a third edition has been completed by CEMML in collaboration with NatureServe.
Julie Steinhoff, a longtime CEMML employee has received one of Colorado State University’s 2022 Outstanding Achievement Awards for her service at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin. She is one of six State Classified employees recognized.