CEMML provides a full range of wildlife management services. Our experts offer wildlife monitoring and surveying, invasive species control, and more.
Fish and Wildlife Services
Fish and Wildlife Management
- Expertise in threatened and endangered species management, game species management, and fisheries management.
- Field surveys and collection of baseline data.
- Tracking, trapping, and translocating services.
- Creation of effective management plans and strategies.
- Control of predators and nuisance wildlife.
- Training for specialized wildlife management needs.
Federal Compliance Support
- Biological assessments
- Integrated Natural Resources Management Plans, including wildlife and habitat management
- Field support for complying with:
- Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act
- Endangered Species Act
Inventory and Monitoring
- Development of sampling protocols.
- Surveying and monitoring of wildlife and fish species.
- Collection and analysis of field data on species abundance, distribution, and population viability.
- Collection of voucher specimens, development of image libraries for cataloging and querying.
- Entomological support (surveys for bees, butterflies and other pollinators).
Invasive Species Control
- Monitoring, surveying, and control of infestations.
Other CEMML Natural Resources Management Services
Growing up in Fort Collins, Nate Kettle always knew he wanted to go to Colorado State University. With his military service background, he was immediately drawn to CEMML which allowed him to visualize a future career path after graduation. Throughout
A new edition of an important handbook for supporting biodiversity on Department of Defense lands is available. “Conserving Biodiversity on Military Lands: A Guide for Natural Resource Managers” first appeared in 1996, produced by The Nature Conservancy. In 2008, The Nature Conservancy and NatureServe released an updated edition. Now, a third edition has been completed by CEMML in collaboration with NatureServe.
Julie Steinhoff, a longtime CEMML employee has received one of Colorado State University’s 2022 Outstanding Achievement Awards for her service at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin. She is one of six State Classified employees recognized.
Share this page on social media